10.02.2011

assessing



Yesterday it was October 1st and it felt like fall. Today we're back to summer and it's supposed to reach 80 degrees by midweek. Seriously. 

I had plans for September and yesterday I found myself disappointed that the lists weren't finished and there were still projects to be done. I had high hopes as September stretched out unscheduled and at home. 

But as I look back, I think we spent the month well. Resting, nesting and enjoying a piece of fall at home. Things seem to be picking up again - activity, traveling and visitors. We didn't get everything checked ff the list in September, but there is still time. And I hope for beautiful fall days ahead - I prefer crisp, bright, 50-60 degree days, but I'll dig some summer clothes out of storage for the week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment