6.29.2010

details

So - I showed you a bit of my entry-way last year (seriously - do I move slow at redecorating or what?). I've finally put in a few finishing touches over the month of June and can share them with you!


+


=


I remade the cushion for the bench. The fabric I had selected was really thin and needed a little extra umph, so I stipple quilted it tightly all over with batting and muslin, added side panels and wrapped it around the foam with more batting sandwiched inside. I then pulled the fabric through slats that were in the top of the bench and stapled it to the inside. 

The box is a covered milk crate using this handy tutorial from paint in my hair and will be a drop spot for all things coming or going. 


+

=


Two hooks from anthropologie and our bags have a home right under the rockets and robets. P and S for our last initials! 

Just a few more things to help organize this cluttered chaotic area and I think my life will finally be complete (until I move onto the next room).

No comments:

Post a Comment