We have art above the changing table! Someday I would like to give you a full tour...hopefully the room will be cleaned out soon and I can share everything. We have put a lot of handmade, personal touches into this room and I'm really excited about the way it's turning out.
I'll just do a mini tour of this area.
- The changing table is from a friend - was looking for a dresser most of the winter, but got nervous about the lack of time to find something, refinish it and everything. Did I mention we've been busy?
- Shelf is from Ikea and was installed in our dining room aproximately 10 months ago. My husband made some joke about 'shelf life' as he took it down. He has been quite the sport about all my rearranging.
- I repurposed a bunch of my embroydery squares and re-covered with fabrics that I've been using in the room and in the quilts. I plan on making another elephant butt and replacing the hippo.
- The bunny is so very soft and new as a shower gift.
- The xylophone is mine from when I was a kid and so are the blocks. I'm sure they both have lead paint, so I'll keep them up there for now.
- The painting I made for my sweety when we first started dating. I love it in this room.