8.29.2011

hi


Well hi there! I've been playing the summer away and neglecting this little old blog. But the weather is turning and I feel a bit of creativity coming on. Fall is going to be the season I think for getting things done - decorating, organizing, and playing at home. We have had a whirl-wind summer and I'm ready for a bit of a break (even though it was fun!).

I wanted to share this picture - taking back in June of my hubby and I by miss Megan of studioTart. She is a great photographer based in the Twin Cities and we had such a fun evening with her. I've been wanting professional pics of us since last fall's photo plans didn't work out and it was such a treat - I highly recommend her if you need pics of yourself and want to have fun doing it. And I actually did something with them! - last week I recieved a canvas print in the mail of this one which is going to sit in our dining room.

And I know I've sad this before, but I'm back and it's very good to see you.

3 comments:

  1. love this. completely jealous. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i like it!
    will you show us one with your faces now, too?
    pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want red boots. ca

    ReplyDelete