11.06.2010

Hi! You're probably thinking to yourself, "that didn't last long"...

I just wanted to pop in and let you know about a fun feature that my friend Jen is running over at the Minneapolis Homemade Living Examiner. For the next 5 weeks, she will be featuring local artisans and crafters in her Minnesotamade Holidays column. I will be featured on December 9th (There is a button on my sidebar to link to the main page) and will for sure be back here to remind you! In the mean-time, check out the other great peeps - I can't wait to see some great (local) gift ideas.

I miss this space, but I'm doing a bit of house-keeping (loving the new banner) and making great strides on my holiday check-list. I'll be back a couple more times between now and the end of the month, so keep stopping in! I'm cooking up a 12-days of Christmas feature - December is going to be great!

1 comment: