3.05.2010

drippy lights

I got these lovely images in my mailbox at work yesterday and can't help sharing them here. My worlds sometimes collide beautifully. Yellow Goat Design does custom lighting that is sparkly and wonderful. Of course they also have sleek, modern fabric installations, but as the fuggirls would say, I'm a magpie. 

This one reminds me of my favorite type of firework - the ones that sizzle after they explode. I wish they would all just sizzle - never really cared for that explosion. (That is a whole other story involving me at age 4, terrified of the loud BANG). 


Perfect. Looks like the glittery wire that you take off of packages and wrap around your head. What - you don't do that?

And this lovely - like water dripping on a spiderweb. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment