2.05.2010

step one

Ever wake up immobilized with thoughts about what you will do that day? There is a list so long of opportunities that all you can do is sit in bed and think about the possible game plans for the day...

If I work out right away, running errands on my way home, and work in the sweat shop this afternoon...

or, If I stay in my pjs and clean the house, then I'll have the rest of the day to paint...

The lists go round and round until, finally, I settle on no game plan and proceed to get up and get moving.

So - with no game plan, not as much gets done, but I make some of these:
Flannel burping cloths for the donations to Haiti with a contrasting cotton backing.
 
And a sweet little flannel pillow just in time for valentines day.
Now - off to contemplate my next move...

No comments:

Post a Comment