10.14.2009

and the winner is...

I swear to blog...


My trusty assistant picked a random winner out of a hat AND

came up with his own name.

Not sure to do with that, since my crafty crap is all over the house already and if he wanted a coaster, he would just take one, and since he asked for cash, but we have joint checking...you can see where this is going.

So I asked him to pick a different name AND

LAURA!!!! YOU ARE THE WINNER!

The assistant is notarizing his selection right now for legitimacy.

For everyone who entered my contest THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Trying to give stuff away is hard work, but super fun, so look for another give away soon! And tell your friends. I'll be starting a new format here in the next week - a bit more organized, crafty and regular - I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment