4.12.2011

getting there...

Overnight spring is here. It may snow tomorrow, but I think we're over the hump. The grass is greening and buds are popping.

In the mean time...I've been working on our house, working at my new job (which I love, but it does keep me much busier than before), and as always, working on projects.

My sewing room is still buried. I'm not sure if it will ever recover.

But I found my camera!

Here are some more pictures of the progress...




The top photo is the new entrance into an office for my husband (it used to be a closet) at the top of the stairs. He cleverly hacked some ikea closet system doors into regular sliding doors. I'm going to use the glass panels as a marker board!

White baseboards and doors are being installed everywhere and slowly but surely, we are getting them all painted. I absolutely love the results and can't wait for it to be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment