12.07.2010

project roundup

Hi everyone - how is the month going so far? Here it's cold, but we have snow on the ground, so I'm not complaining! I hope you are cozy inside somewhere enjoying the season.

I've been having so much fun putting together my 12-days holiday posts! While keeping an extra keen eye out for fun holiday DIYs, I've run into so many cute projects, I just wanted to share them and do a little link party. Here are some of my favorites in the decoration / small gift category:

photo by A Fabulous Fete

Lauren at A Fabulous Fete made these beautiful candles with small potting containers, melted down candles and spray paint - so lovely!

Keeping with my sparkly obsession - I am inspired to get me some glitter after seeing the pretty stars over at Marta Writes. (I kind of forgot glitter existed, but now it's just a matter of time before a couple bottles end up in my shopping cart).

Crazy twisted felt garland from The Purl Bee is as pretty as a candy cane.

This is a smart and resourceful one from Craftzine - a sweater cozy for your potluck dish. Perfect for slipping around your artichoke dip!

Finally, Design*Sponge helped me find these pretty printables - bird ornaments/tags from Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment