12.20.2010

my late list


I know it's a bit late for a gift guide, or even a list, but last night I was asked for one before the husband headed out to do some last minute shopping. So I started looking around and found such lovely things. They will have to get on the list for my birthday, next Christmas, or maybe...someone still has some shopping to do!

Clockwise from top: pave posts (anthropologie); hunter boots; happy tape; stirrup sock pattern (purl soho) (I may need to find someone to make this one for me too...my knitting skills have been a bit rusty lately. But what a cheerful project for the new year!); secret charms necklace (banana republic); clothbound penguin classics (anthropologie)

Some of these I've been drooling over for a while - the boots and books are a perennial favorite. The sparkles I just found and would love to wear all the time. And the tape - I would love this tape in every single color of the rainbow...so pretty (and happy)! 

I can't wait to show you the list of treats that I'm giving this year - so many good finds and I can't share them yet!! Almost time...

No comments:

Post a Comment