9.30.2010

animal instincts

I started some cleaning a little while ago and pulled out a giant stack of forgotten upholstery fabric. It has been collected for my own home projects because it was perfect at the time, but now, years later, I've forgotten what the project was or where it was going in the house. I'm going to have to get rid of it somehow, so I threw the question out - who wants pillows? As soon as I said the word "zebra print pillow", KL jumped - "YES - I need a zebra pillow for my sister!" So, this is what she got...


A perfectly proportioned pillow with orange cording and a removable flower pin.  I hope the sister likes it - I almost kept it for myself! Anyone else need a pillow?

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I did the same this week =) I found some yummy orange fabric and made a cushion cover! Perfect for autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the inspiration. I am going to cover my couch pillows in something seasonal. Not even putting in zippers, just hand sew them shut, and whip them off later for new christmas covers. Are we related or what? ca

    ReplyDelete