Things are a bit crazy around here, as I mentioned yesterday. I will have a give-away tomorrow, just in time for the weekend and I will feature the husband and his farmkidstudio work. But that may be next week. So, in honor of my 200 post celebration, I'm going to tell you a bit more (random) about me.
1. I have a problem with hoarding frozen fruit. It's genetic and I checked the contents of my fridge last night to prove it. Amongst the chicken breasts and lean cuisines, I found:
-7 frozen bananas, peels intact
-1 quart blueberries
-1 quart strawberries
-1 quart raspberries
-5 quart bags of rhubarb
2. After checking the contents, I proceeded to use one bag of rhubarb and a sprinkling of blueberries (not all the berries - they are precious) to make a rhubarb crisp. I didn't follow a recipe. I rarely follow a recipe. I will probably still eat the whole thing, even though it's a bit runny and makeyourfacesweat tart.
3. I like my deserts tart.
4. I bike in skirts and dresses.
5. Does that make me a hipster?
6. I love the smell of school supplies, just like in You've Got Mail. I also love the smell of chalk, construction and snowmobile gas (I don't snowmobile).
7. Lately, my least favorite smell is dead grasshoppers. After a trip to the Black Hills, our car and garage still smell a bit like dead grasshoppers.
8. My go-to drink is a gin and tonic.
9. I guess I like my drinks tart too.
10. My flowers are in a sad state this year. Things should be moved and there are weeds all over, but I haven't had time to pay attention. I hope they don't revoke my garden privileges.