6.07.2010

talkin' to the sun

I haven't posted for sunny monday in a while...put on your shades, because I have lots to be sunny about today.

-New outfits. My personal shopper was in town on Friday. She is a best friend from high school and I always find good stuff when I'm shopping with her. She convinces me to buy things and then convinces me to keep them. My summer wardrobe has been rejuvinated!

which is good because...

-Clean(er) closets. It was the perfect closet cleaning weather yesterday (rainy), so the husband and I sorted through clothes and took two huge bags to Goodwill. There is still more to sort through, but we are on the way to less clutter and more organization!

-Finished projects. I have a couple of projects that got done this weekend. Bags! I used a tutorial for some great produce bags and (finally) got the ruck-sack completed for B's photo background. Photos to come.

-Good movies. We watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid one night with friends. Such a great movie. How can you not like Paul riding a bike with Katherine Ross (that dress!) while "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head" is playing? I love that song..*sigh*

(I had a chance to catch the latest Sex and the City movie too. Great girlfriend time...the movie is really as bad as the critiques said, but who doesn't love the clothes and seeing the girls again?)

So that is what I'm sunny about today. It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment