6.01.2010

as easy as 123

I had some time last week to start on a new project. No, not my husband's back-drop bag, which I need to get to (something about the shoe-maker's children springs to mind...), but the start of a new quilt!

I was involved in a i-spy swap recently - such a great idea. We exchanged 4" squares of 20 different fabrics - all with a novelty print. Now I have 200 different squares to make a quilt with! I'm starting with the ABC's...


 



A is for ant; B is for bug; C is for cow; D is for dog...

I'm not sure if I'll frame each block with white or just string them together as is. With the blocks that we got, I have quite a few of the letters, but there are still some missing. Anyone have an X? Or a Q...

1 comment:

  1. I could swear that dog looks like a duck!! Just playing with our minds aren't you? love, sms

    ReplyDelete