5.01.2010

thrifting and planting

Happy Saturday everyone! I scored this great find at my new favorite thrift store this morning - it holds all my stuff so perfectly! I've been working on thrifting smarter, thanks to this super guide from Chelsea at The Vintage Chair. I made a list of all the things I would like to find for our house and myself and keep it with me, so I don't get so overwhelmed with the racks and racks of stuff. It works! I zeroed in on exactly those areas today and picked up some lovely items.

The weather is still nice, so this afternoon I plan to plant some new flowers, do some weeding, get the outdoor furniture cleaned up...hopefully a productive (and fun) day.

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Get it, girl!! That purse is awesome! So glad I was able to help! Keep shoppin!

    ReplyDelete