3.08.2010

a bit of spring

Happy Monday everyone! It's been a while since I've posted my sunny thoughts, so here are a few things I'm happy about this Monday...

March melt-down. I know. I love winter more than most, but there is something about how amazing the sun's warmth is exaggerated by the contrast with the bitter wind we just experienced. Plus, it is the first chance I get to smell my favorite smell in the world. That wonderful smell of spring.

It's been a great weekend with great friends. (and great dogs)

It's been a productive weekend too! I'll show you pillows soon.

 
This little birdy has been hanging out at our window. I've got birdies on the brain.

And finally - the Oscar's kept me up late. This may not be such a great Monday start, but it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment