10.21.2009

games

How is it Thursday already? It's one of those weeks that just flies by and I think it has something to do with the dreary weather (everyday looks the same) and with the fact that I'm trying to stay on top of all the games. 
You know, the games...

The work game
The craft/blog game
The birthday remembering game dear friends
The husband game
The friends and family games
The washing dishes/laundry/putting away things so our house doesn't look like a total tornado by the weekend game
The volunteering game

So I'm busy with all the games and then time just flies by. I like all of these things in my life, but lately I've been searching for some balance. Work on my crafts more, watch TV less. Clean regularly, spend less time on the weekends "cleaning". Spend more time with the husband while not on dueling laptops.

Maybe corralling all of the games at once is too ambitious, maybe I should just have fun with the games...but I feel like I need to corral a bit before I can really have fun. Does anyone have any suggestions? If you could corral something to gain something else, what would it be? These are the questions that run through my head while pondering fabrics and projects.

Here is a nice fall square for your pondering:


No comments:

Post a Comment