7.30.2009

duckboy

This little number is finished. I tried to get outside to take some pictures before the sun went down, so thus the dramatic lighting. (and the tree...it was pretty gone except for on the tree)

It will not be going in my stash as I previously thought, but to a friend I've known for approximately 25 years (we used to play in the trees and make crafty stuff together) who will be having a baby boy in August. The name is an inside joke between my husband and a few close friends. It is a ducky quilt and its for a boy, but the name makes me giggle a lot.

Actually, the baby quilt stash will be gone soon (ok, there was never really a pile sitting in the basement - maybe I got through two baby quilts that were waiting for someone to have a baby). I'll have to start all over again for the next round of offspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment